IMPORTANT LEGAL INFORMATION ABOUT LASC MEMBERSHIP
By applying for or renewing your LASC membership, you hereby agree to and affirm the following:
- You have read and understand all LASC Rules and Regulations.
- You are not prohibited under state or federal law from possessing any firearm.
- You are not under indictment for a felony or any crime for which you may be imprisoned for more than one year.
- You have not been convicted of a felony or any crime for which you could have been imprisoned for more than one year.
- You are not a fugitive from justice.
- You are not an unlawful user of or addicted to marijuana or any depressant, stimulant, narcotic drug, or any other controlled substance.
- You have never been adjudicated mentally defective or have ever been committed to a mental institution.
- You have not been discharged from the US Armed Forces under dishonorable conditions.
- You are not subject to a court order restraining you from harassing, stalking, or threatening a child or intimate partner.
- You have not been convicted of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence.
- You have not renounced your United States citizenship.
- You are not an alien illegally in the United States.
By applying for or renewing your membership, you also agree to notify LASC, in writing, at our business address if you fall into any of these categories or situations at any time during your membership.